TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Access and use of RTC website
By using our website (www.registerthecompany.co.nz), you are governed by the terms and conditions as outlined below. Register The Company also known as RTC, has the right to amend these clauses without any prior notice.
- ‘www.registerthecompany.co.nz’, also referred to as the ‘website’ means Register The Company Ltd, a New Zealand registered company (Insert Registration Number Here).
- ‘RTC’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ means Register The Company.
RTC’s Service Commitment
- A fast, efficient and hassle free company registration in New Zealand.
- General information in incorporating companies in New Zealand.
By using our service, you can expect that:
- All your personal information, as well as any credit card details and sensitive data are stored in our secured database. Unless required by the law, we will not disclose any of your personal information to anyone.
- We will process the registration of your company in accordance with the up to date legal requirements of the New Zealand law.
- You can anytime request from us your documents upon incorporation of your company.
By using our website and service, you confirm and agree that:
- RTC is not a law firm nor we can give definite legal advice.
- You have fully researched and decided that the best form of business that’s applicable to you is establishing a company.
- We register your company based on the information that you’ve exactly provided to us. We will not be held responsible on any errors or omissions that are caused by mistakes from your part.
- If you are confused about the appropriateness of establishing a company as the form of your business, your best course of action is to seek for professionals’ (lawyers, accountants or solicitors) advice.
- You are familiar with the legal obligations of the Company Director, Secretary and Members under the New Zealand law and you’ll ensure that all of the involved parties are familiar with their roles and responsibilities before and after the incorporation of your company.
- You indemnify us and will continue to indemnify us from all actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities, demands and costs incurred arising from your failure to comply with RTC’s terms and conditions.
- The use of RTC’s services is at your sole risk. All services and information contained in this website are considered on “as is, where is” basis.
- You are fully aware that the primary function of this website is to register companies in New Zealand.
- You are fully aware of RTC’s function as well the limitations of choosing to incorporate a company as the form of your business structure.
- The application and registration maybe delayed due to unforeseeable factors that are out of RTC’s control.
All the information contained herein including but not limited to the website itself, software, texts, images, etc., are owned by RTC. By visiting our domain, you agree not to copy, distribute, print, display or publish any part of the website without RTC’s consent.
RTC will not be liable in cases of unavailability of this website or its services.
All information received through this website will be secured and private at all times. We will not divulge any of your information to other parties without your consent unless required by the New Zealand law.
Refunds & Returns
Refunds are given at the sole-discretion on RTC’s management.
Most of the times, request for refunds will not be accomodated. In rare case where RTC is unable to satisfactorily register your company due to reasons that are out of our control, we will be refunding your money in accordance with our terms and conditions.